Now is the time to belong at the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA.
With the Y, you’re not just a member of a facility; your part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors; your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself, but in your community too.
Join the Y and become part of a community committed to help you learn new things and make new friends at any stage of your life.
|Teen/Young Adult (13-25)||$25||$26|
|Dual Adult |
(2 adults in same household)
|Family I |
(1 adult w/children in same household)
(2 adults w/children in same household. For every adult over 26 in the household; add $25 to the membership.)
Single day pass fees
|Teen Day Pass|
(Ages 18 and Up)
(Pass valid for 2 adults and any
children under 18 living in household)
better with a friend
Member Referral Program
Anytime is a great time to show you care. Refer a friend or relative to the Y and receive 1 FREE MONTH OF MEMBERSHIP!
Current members may refer an unlimited number of new members to the Y, however, membership referral handout must be turned in at the time of new member registration.
YMCA membership is a great way to become part of the YMCA family. Not only does it give you discounts on many of the great programs we offer, but you get many other member only benefits!
- FREE "Kickstart" 30-Day customized fitness support with 3 sessions of one-on one fitness and nutrition counseling with a YMCA Wellness Coach.
- FREE Child Watch and Kid Zone included
with Family Memberships for ages 6wks to 12 years old
- Family/Youth programs and events
- Heated outdoor pool (including lap and rec swim)
- Newly renovated soccer arena
- 15+ Free Aerobic Fitness Classes
(Including Zumba, Bootcamp, Aqua Fit!)
- State of the art Precor cardio
equipment with personal touchscreen
- Weight Room with machine and free weights
- Recently renovated indoor Basketball Gymnasium
- Youth Baseball Field
- FREE Parent/Child Gymventure classes with Family Membership for ages 18 months to 4 years old
- FREE Parent/Child Swim Lessons with Family Membership for ages 6 months to 36 months
- Member discounts and priority registration on all programs and activities
- Priority in our “Take Five” Ticket Distribution program of local sports and cultural events
- Show your valid Military ID and lock in a 10% discount for membership!
- Gift certificates for YMCA membership and programs are available for purchase at any time!
How do I qualify?
Individuals and families applying for assistance will need to show proof of income via one of the following:
- a copy of your most recent pay stub or bank statement showing direct deposit amount
- a copy of your most recent tax return
- a copy of social security/disability check
- documentation of federal assistance
Why does the Y request financial information?With financial information, we can award assistance in a fair and consistent manner. This process allows us to ensure that everyone receives equal consideration.
How is a Scholarship possible?We count on the generosity of our members and community to ensure that no one is turned away due to inability to pay.