WHAT IS CHARTER MEMBERSHIP?
Be one of the first to join the ALL NEW Jackie Robinson Family YMCA opening 2017!
We are very proud and excited to offer the first 1,000 customers to be Jackie Robinson Family YMCA Charter Members!
With this very special membership at your all new YMCA, you will receive:
- All access to all 17 YMCA's in San Diego County
- Exclusive Charter Membership commemorative T-Shirt
- Exclusive Charter Membership I.D. Card
- Recognition in the new YMCA building
- Exclusive access to pre-opening/launch events
- All of the normal benefits of being a member of the YMCA. (click here to learn more)
What are the guidelines for maintaining my Charter Membership status?
- Membership must be current and continuous.
- To be a Charter Member, a member must sign up anytime after January 1st, 2016 and maintain membership through the ribbon cutting ceremony at the new YMCA.
- Cancellation of a charter membership or failure to renew membership within 30 days of grace period will result in downgrade from charter status.
- Upgrades/downgrades will be kept within charter status if they are due to a change in family status (i.e. marriage, child, divorce, etc.).
- Scholarships will still apply to Charter Memberships and will still require annual renewal with the Jackie Robinson Family YMCA.
- Bank insufficient funds not paid prior to monthly bank draft will result in membership cancellation.
HOW DO I PURCHASE MY CHARTER MEMBERSHIP?
There are several steps you can take to secure your spot at the all new Jackie Robinson Family YMCA.
1.) Call Jasmine Monterroso @ (619) 264-0144 x 13915
2.) Visit our offices at 151 YMCA Way, San Diego, CA 92120.
3.) Follow this link and fill out all necessary information in the fields provided. Upon your first visit, stop by the front desk and sign your membership form.
CHARTER MEMBERSHIP RATES
|Teen/Young Adult (13-25)||$25||$31|
|Dual Adult |
(2 adults in same household)
|Family I |
(1 adult w/children in same household)
(2 adults w/children in same household.
*For every adult over 26 in the household;
add $25 to the membership.