What We Offer:• One-on-one focused training designed to meet your
• Accountability that promotes long-term success
• The confidence that your are working at the appropriate fitness level
• Sport specific training
• Training programs for all demographics
• Post-rehab training
Our Trainers Are:• Nationally Certified
• CPR Certified
Why Is Personal Training Right For You?:• Provides motivation & encourages commitment
• Keeps workouts fresh, dynamic and fun
• Helps to set realistic fitness goals
• Improves time management
• Provides stress-free, structured workouts
• Teaches proper form and technique
• Helps prevent injury
Specialty training in the following areas
- Sport-specific training including golf, football, basketball, track and field and baseball
- Personal training for Active Older Adults
- Balance, core strength and flexibility training
- Post-rehab training
Note: For liability purposes, Personal Training is conducted by YMCA certified staff only. Prices are for individual sessions purchased at once in the quantity specified and are subject to change. NOTE: All training sessions expire 8 months after purchase date and are non-refundable.
Please purchase sessions at the Courtesy Counter or Registration Desk and bring the receipt to your trainer.
About Our Trainers
- CPR Certified
All of our staff have one or more certifications through:
- ACE (American Council on Exercise)
- AFAA (Aerobics & Fitness Assoc. of America)
- UCSD Extension Exercise
Science, or a degree in
exercise physiology, kinesiology or related fields
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
- NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Assoc.)
- YMCA of the USA
10 Reasons Personal Training
is Right For You!
- Keep your workout fresh, creative and fun
- Realistic goal setting
- Time management
- Stress-free structured workout
- Proper form and technique
- Advice on frequency, intensity, time and type of exercise
- Injury prevention
- It's fun!
Personal Training Fees:
PT 5 pkg | $49 Per Session - $245
PT 10 pkg | $47 Per Session - $470
PT 15 pkg | $45 Per Session - $675
PT 20 pkg | $43 Per Session - $860
PT New client | 1 time only / 5 sessions - $199
Teen PT 1 | (55 min) - $42
Teen PT 10 | $39 Per Session - $389
Fees are per session and are non-refundable.
Get Started Today
Participants must be age 13 years and older. Parental consent is required for participants 13-17 years of age.
Medical clearance may be required for those with recent chronic health matters. Please consult with the fitness staff prior to your appointment to determine if a clearance is needed. Click here for medical release forms.
Please purchase sessions
at the Courtesy Counter or
Front Desk and bring the
receipt to your trainer. For more information and to get started, contact:
760.942.9622, ext. 12573.
Teen Personal Training
Looking to introduce fitness to
Looking to improve sports skills?
Looking to implement healthy
TRY TEEN PERSONAL TRAINING!
Discounted Teen Rate (Members only):
$42 for 55-minute session
Members may purchase a 10 session bundle for $389!
$57 for 55-minute session with two participants (member price; includes both teens)