Credits & Refund Policy
CREDIT & REFUND FORM CLICK HERE
General Credits & Refunds Policy
All Programs (Except Day Camps and Active Adults Trips and Events)
You may cancel a class or program registration up to one day prior to
the beginning date of the class/program. No refunds, credits or program
transfers will be issued on or after the day the program begins.
If the YMCA cancels a class/program, registration and fees will be
refunded at no charge. Please allow two to three weeks for processing.
3. If you must cancel your registration before a class/program begins, you may request one of the following:
- A transfer to another YMCA program (Registration must be available).
- A credit voucher for future use to any YMCA program (minus a $5
processing fee per person except Adventure Club programs). Expires one
year from the date of issuance. *You will not receive any
correspondence by mail.
check or credit card refund (minus a $10 processing fee per person).
Check refunds can only be issued for amounts over $20. *Please allow
two weeks for processing.
4. Unused class/program attendance is not transferable to another class/program session.
5. There are no refunds for classes/programs without a 24-hour cancellation notice.
Credit & Refund Policy
If, for any reason, a trip or event is cancelled by the Active Adults Coordinator, or the YMCA, you will be issued a refund check by mail.
2. Please allow 14-21 working days for refund check processing.
For events that depart from La Costa Park and Ride, reservations must
be cancelled 14 days or more prior to the tour date on one-day trips in
order to receive a refund.
4. For events that depart from the
YMCA, reservations must be cancelled 21 days or more prior to the tour
date on one-day trips in order to receive a refund.
5. If you need to cancel and a replacement can be found by you, or from a waiting list, you will be eligible for a refund.
A check or credit card refund will be charged a $5.00 processing fee
per person. Check refunds can only be issued for amounts over $20.
7. Overnight cancellation policies vary, trip by trip. Please read flyers carefully.
- For all cancellations, transfers and questions, you MUST call Angela Hunter, Active Adults Coordinator, at 760.942.9622 ext.1436.
The Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA does not assume any liability for
injury, damage, loss or delay due to any act or default of any other
company or person.• IMPORTANT:
All Magdalena Ecke YMCA members
& participants must have a completed Adult Information and Waiver
Form on file before participating in our programs and events. Pick one
up at the YMCA or call 760.635.3050 to have one mailed to you.EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE:
Some excursions have unique cancellation policies. Please read the flyers carefully.