ENRICH • ENGAGE • CONNECT
NOTE: TRIP INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE FOR AN EXTRA COST. PLEASE CALL 760.942.9622, EXT. 1429, FOR INSURANCE INFORMATION.
CREDIT & REFUND POLICY
- If, for any reason, a trip or event is cancelled by the Active Adults Trip and Event Coordinator, or the YMCA, you will be issued a refund check by mail.
- Please allow 14-21 working days for refund check processing.
- Reservations for individuals who are members of a group reservation departing from La Costa Park & Ride must be cancelled 14 days or more prior to the tour date on one-day trips in order to receive a refund. Inside 14 days, you will not receive a refund unless you are able to find a replacement.
- Reservations for individuals who are members of a group reservation departing from the YMCA Gym entrance must be cancelled 14 days or more prior to the tour date on one-day trips in order to receive a refund. Inside 14 days, you will not receive a refund unless you are able to find a replacement.
- NOTE! For theater trips, tickets are purchased upon registration. No refunds available.
- A check or credit card refund will be charged a $10.00 processing fee per person. Check refunds can only be issued for amounts over $20.
- On most overnight trips, no refunds inside of 75 days from departure; however, occasionally policies vary. Please call
Angela Hunter at 760.942.9622, ext. 1436, for detailed information on cancellation dates and insurance.
- Passengers needing any form of personalized assistance must be accompanied by an individual who will take full responsibility for those needs during the tour and in the event of an emergency.
- For all cancellations, transfers and questions, you must call Angela Hunter, Active Adults Coordinator, at 760.942.9622,
NOTE: The Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA does not assume any liability for injury, damage, loss or delay due to any act or default of any other company or person.
IMPORTANT: All Magdalena Ecke YMCA members and participants must have a completed Adult Information & Waiver Form on file before participating in our programs and events. Pick one up at the YMCA or call 760.635.3050 to have one mailed.
How to Register
- Call 760.635.3050 or register in person at the YMCA front desk.