Did you know that the YMCA of San Diego County is now all access? This means that as a YMCA Member, you will have access to over 17 YMCA locations in and around San Diego County! Check out all of the great benefits that come with being a YMCA Member below!
MEMBERSHIP For more than 150 years, the Y has helped members improve their health and well-being while building a stronger sense of community. You can belong today!
The YMCA is a membership organization open to all people. The YMCA welcomes seniors, adults and youth of all ages, ethnicities, religions, abilities and financial circumstances. The East County Family YMCA embraces diversity, reflecting the needs and composition of the communities we serve.
Joiner's Fees are used to provide major repairs and equipment replacement. This fee is payable when you join in addition to your first month's dues.
Joiner's Fee will be waived to all renewing members. Allowing a membership to lapse more than 30 days will be subject to this fee.
*Refer a Friend
Y Members who refer friends to the YMCA will receive 1 FREE Month of Membership.
*Current members may refer an unlimited number of new members to the Y, however, new member must complete provide the member referral name on the membership application at the time of sign up.
(effective December 1, 2016)
|Type ||Joining Fee ||Monthly Fee|
|Adult (age 26-64)||$50||$47|
|Senior (age 65+)||$50||$42|
*Family I - One adult and all children 25 years of age and younger living in the same household.
**Family II - Two adults and all children 25 years of age and younger living in the same household.
- ATS (Automatic Transfer System)
- Annual payments are available for all memberships. Fees are equivalent to one year ATS.
- We accept - MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover cards.
Single Day Pass Fees
|Pass Type||Daily Fee|
|Family Day Pass|
Family defined as two adults and all children 25 years of age and younger living in the same household.
|Adult/Senior Day Pass|
(Ages 18 and Up)
|Lap or Open Swim Pass* |
(Cameron Family YMCA Only)
(Youth or Adult)
|Santee Resident Lap or Open Swim Pass*|
(City of Santee Aquatics Center (CAMERON) Only -
Proof of Residency is Required)
*Each child 6 years and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
**Swim Passes can be purchased with CASH ONLY.
Membership Staff Contact Information
Our Child Watch services*, available for children 6 weeks to 11 years, are provided for parents while using YMCA facilities. Parents are required to remain on the premises while their child(ren) is in Childwatch.
Children on an active Family Membership may attend Child Watch for a maximum of 2 hours per-day This program is FREE to all One Parent and Family Members. Please read the Child Watch Policies and Procedures before using this service.
YMCA Membership Benefits
- NO CONTRACTS!
- FREE Adult Fitness, Aquatics and Family Fitness Programs
- Unlimited use of all 3 East County Family YMCA facilities (La Mesa, Santee and Rancho San Diego) & all 17 locations throughout San Diego!
- Open Swim, Lap Swim and Water Exercise
- Unlimited Guest Passes (2 visits per guest)
- Basketball, volleyball and recreational use of the gymnasium (McGrath - Rancho SD)
- Unlimited use of the three fully-equipped Fitness Centers including state of the art cardio and strength training equipment.
in addition to...
- Hundreds of group exercise classes each week across 3 locations!
- FREE "Kickstart" 30-Day customized fitness support with 3 sessions of one-on one fitness and nutrition counseling with a YMCA Wellness Coach.
- FREE Childwatch services (free only to family & one parent family members)
- FREE Lectures & Seminars
- FREE Teen Center (McGrath - Rancho SD)
- Priority Registration for Programs plus Member rates for classes and programs (15-50% off)
- Visitor privileges at Y's all over the nation (AWAY Pass)
- Scholarships are available for most programs
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The following are FREE Parent/Child Classes included with each Family Membership at the East County Family YMCA!
The heart of the Y's Mission is to reach out and serve. When someone loses a job or when other unfortunate situations occur, people help. At the Y, no child is denied program experiences due to inability to pay thanks to our generous donors.
read the East County Family YMCA Credit and Refund Policy.
Please read the East
County Family YMCA Cancellation Policy.
WHAT THE Y CAN DO FOR YOU...
"It's easy to become part of the Y-Family. I have found this to be especially the case at the East County Family YMCA. I have always exercised; it is part of who I am. I choose to exercise and belong to the East County Family YMCA because the benefits go far beyond the physical benefits of exercise. Yes, exercise is good for the body; but getting exercise at the Y is also good for the mind and the soul. That is the extra benefit that the East County Family YMCA provides. The people, members and staff are always there to listen, support and guide; not only in ways related to ones workout, but ones life!"
East County Family YMCA Member