The following page will describe in detail, and by facility, current capital projects that the East County Family YMCA has undertaken. If you would like to contribute to any of our future or pending capital campaigns, please contact us using the links below.
- « CAPITAL PROJECTS
- CONSTRUCTION UPDATES
- NAMING OPPORTUNITIES
- PHOTOS & VIDEO
- PRESS & MEDIA
THE FINISHING TOUCH IS... YOU!
The Cameron Family YMCA Capital Expansion Project
The vision of a new Cameron Family YMCA is almost a reality. Capital fundraising efforts are underway and your help is needed to ensure this project is a success. You have the power to make an impact in our community. Together, with your financial support, we can do so much more.
EXCITING FEATURES WITH NAMING OPPORTUNITIES STILL AVAILABLE! LEAVE A LEGACY BY INVESTING IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
PROJECT IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE:
• Expanded Fitness Center with More Equipment (requires a $100,000 investment*)
• New Additional Group Exercise Studios for More Classes (requires a $50,000 investment*)
• New Upstairs Open Floor Plan with Views to the Lobby and Gymnastics Center
• Expanded and Enhanced Front Lobby with Social Area -ALREADY FUNDED!
• Floor to Ceiling Glass Gymnastics Parent Viewing Area (requires a $25,000 investment*)
• Expanded and Enhanced Child Watch Center (requires a $50,000 investment*)
*All donations of $5,000 or more may be pledged over a 3 year period.
All donors of $1,000 or more will be permanently recognized in a
new donor recognition display in the new and improved lobby!
FIRST FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Expanded Lobby
- New Member Lounge
- Expanded Child Watch
- Open Stairwell
SECOND FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Additional Group Exercise Studio
- Increased Fitness Center square-footage
- Removal of walls for improved flow in Fitness Center
- Move Cardio Equipment to look out through NEW floor to ceiling windows
NOTE: All images are conceptual and subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
East County Family YMCA | 8881 Dallas St., La Mesa, CA 91942 | 619.464.1323 | Corporate Site