By supporting working parents, business can:
- Maximize employee productivity
- Increase loyalty and morale
- Increase employee retention
- Increase the effectiveness of recruitment efforts
Employees will feel that their family is valued by their employer and will be:
- Less stressed
- More successful in balancing work and family life
- More loyal and committed to their employers
- More satisfied with their jobs, and
- More likely to want to remain with their employers
If you would like more information on meeting the child care needs of your employees contact Marie Lopez Stewart via e-mail or call 619-521-3055 ext. 2306.
Our services to employers
- Choosing Child Care presentation
- Child Care referrals
- Statistical data on current supply and demand of child care in a given area
- Education on components of a quality child care program.
- Enhanced child care consultation on their child care needs
- Data/Survey on child care barriers and needs
- Parent seminars
Here are other services provided by
YMCA Childcare Resource Service.
YMCA CRS publishes a bi-monthly newsletter, the Child Care Communique, along with brochures on a variety of topics, including program information and steps to choosing quality child care.
Childcare Activity & Training Service (CATS) Community Calendar for workshops and trainings for early care and education professionals and parents.