Our goal is to provide families with information to help them understand options for care, and how to choose a quality program that meets their family's needs.
Health and Safety Training Grant
The Health and Safety Training Grant provides vouchers to reduce the cost of CPR, first aid, and preventive health practices training.
Who is eligible?
- Center-based programs can apply for one director, one assistant director, and one teacher per classroom.
- Family child care providers can apply for the licensee, co-licensee, and two assistants/helpers.
- Trustlined license-exempt providers.
Where can I use my vouchers?
- Vouchers can be used only with trainers who have contracted with YMCA Childcare Resource Service to accept vouchers in lieu of payment.
- A list of the contracted trainers will be mailed with all vouchers.
Providers receiving vouchers must pay a co-pay of $5 for CPR, CPR Renewal, and First Aid and $10 for Preventive Health Practices.
Each person requesting vouchers
must complete his/her own application. Applications are accepted on a
first come, first serve basis.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Childcare Resource Service | 3333 Camino del Rio South, Suite 400, San Diego, CA 92108 | 619.521.3055 | Corporate Site