Health and Safety Training Grant
The Health and Safety Training Grant provides vouchers to reduce the cost of CPR, first aid, and preventive health practices training.
Who is eligible?
- Center-based programs can apply for one director, one assistant director, and one teacher per classroom.
- Family child care providers can apply for the licensee, co-licensee, and two assistants/helpers.
- Trustlined license-exempt providers.
Where can I use my vouchers?
- Vouchers can be used only with trainers who have contracted with YMCA Childcare Resource Service to accept vouchers in lieu of payment.
- A list of the contracted trainers will be mailed with all vouchers.
Providers receiving vouchers must pay a co-pay of $5 for CPR, CPR Renewal, and First Aid and $10 for Preventive Health Practices.
Each person requesting vouchers
must complete his/her own application. Applications are accepted on a
first come, first serve basis.