NAVY EFM Respite Care
EFM Respite Care helps Navy families, who have children with special needs, by providing parents 40 hours per month per family to attend appointments, take a break, or to rest while their children are being cared for.
Eligibility InformationNavy families will be eligible for the EFM Respite Care if the following criteria have been met:
- The Sailor is active duty or Reserve on active duty orders.
- The Sailor is currently enrolled in the Navy's Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP).
- The Sailor has a child currently residing with him/her, enrolled in EFMP, birth through 18 years, and assigned category 4 or 5.
For more information:
- Call Child Care Aware® of America at 1-800-424-2246
- Visit Child Care Aware® of America
- E-mail: [email protected]
Navy Exceptional Family Member (EFM) Respite Care is available throughout the United States.