Become a NACCRRA Respite service provider
Military families can utilize either In-Home respite care or Out-of-Home care depending upon the needs of the family.
|In-Home Respite||Out-of-Home Respite|
- Experience working with children, or experience in the Special Needs field or other Health fields
- Possess or willing to obtain current Pediatric CPR and Pediatric First Aid
- Must clear a background screening
- Reliable transportation and direct access by telephone and e-mail
- Willing to complete Child Abuse Awareness Training prior to providing care
For more information, please contact our Military Respite Care Staff at email@example.com.
Resource and Referral