NEWS & EVENTS
Check here for updated information on programs and events at your Y.
We want to keep you posted on new programs, upcoming events and important facility news. Mark this page to ensure you visit the Y with the most up-to-date information.
New Programs & Upcoming Events
- Live Well Project
The Live Well Project is a special one-day event promoting community, wellness and self-love
to at-risk teen girls throughout San Diego.
- Community Supported Agriculture boxes
Available April 5
- Golf Tournament
May 22 at Fairbanks Ranch Country Club
City Heights Music School has a new home at Copley-Price Family YMCA. Students of all ages are learning piano, voice, guitar, violin, ukulele or mariachi, with classes offered at various times. Learn more
Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program
Work with Healthy Heart Ambassadors for four months using an easy tracking tool. The Y will provide options for those who need to monitor blood pressure at home. During this time, participants will:
- Self-measure their blood pressure at least two times per month
- Attend two personalized consultations per month
- Attend monthly nutrition education seminars
- You must be 18 years old.
- Be diagnosed with high blood pressure.
- Have not experienced recent cardiac arrest.