Check here for important information that could affect your visit
- September 29-30: We are replacing the turf on the patio. Classes and programs will be unaffected on Thursday, September 29. On Friday, September 30, the Aire Fitness/turf area will be closed, and Extreme Fit at 5:45 a.m. will move to Studio 1.
- Check back for facility news and updates that may affect your visit to the Y!
Text and Email Alerts
Now you can get text/email updates regarding unscheduled events that could affect your visit to the Y. Our text message/email alert system is 100-percent opt-in, which means you can decide if you want alerts sent directly to your cell phone/email account or not. We currently have four alert options available from RainedOut Mobile Alerts, and we may add more. There is no charge for this service.*
- Signing up for alerts via email or text is easy. Go to Copley-Price Famiiy YMCA text alerts on RainedOut and follow the instructions for either text or email alerts (or both).
- You can also opt in to text alerts only by messaging 84483 and typing in the code for the alerts you wish to receive:
- Text code CPFACILITY to 84483 to receive general facility alerts including adjustments to facility hours, holiday closures, studio closures and more.
- Text code CPGROUPEX to 84483 to receive alerts regarding group exercise classes.
- Text code CPPOOLS to 84483 to receive alerts including pool closures, decreased lane availability and class cancellations.
- Text code CPWATEREX to 84483 to receive alerts regarding closures and class schedule class cancellations.
- Text code CPSWIMTEAM to 84483 to receive alerts regarding swim team practices and meets.
- Text code CPYBASKETBALL to 84483 to receive alerts affecting youth basketball.
- Text code CPYFLAGFOOTBALL to 84483 to receive alerts affecting youth flag football.
- Text code CPYSOCCER to 84483 to receive alerts affecting youth soccer.
* Copley-Price Family YMCA is not responsible for any text message charges that may be incurred due to overages or any other limiting contracts on mobile.
In general, our facilities will be closed on the following days.
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day (special hours)
- Memorial Day (early closure)
- Independence Day (early closure)
- Labor Day (early closure)
- Thanksgiving Day (modified hours)
- Christmas Eve (early closure)
- New Year's Eve (early closure)