We focus our work in three key areas, because nurturing the potential of kids, helping people live healthier, and supporting our neighbors are fundamental to strengthening communities.
Be Heart Healthy
Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program
Work with Healthy Heart Ambassadors for four months using an easy tracking tool. The Y will provide options for those who need to monitor blood pressure at home. During this time, participants will:
- Self-measure their blood pressure at least two times per month
- Attend two personalized consultations per month
- Attend monthly nutrition education seminars
- You must be 18 years old.
- Be diagnosed with high blood pressure.
- Have not experienced recent cardiac arrest.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
Copley-Price Family YMCA | 4300 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92105 | 619.280.9622 | Corporate Site