Ages 13-16 Grades 9-11
- The Mountaineers program is the perfect introduction to the out of doors for young people.
- The Mountaineers spend only two nights on main camp property. The majority of the Mountaineers time is spent in some of the most beautiful wilderness areas in the County.
- We start each week at Camp Marston’s Mountaineer Village, with team building, swimming and character based discussions around the campfire.
- On Monday we board the camp bus for our climbing trip to Stonewall Peak in the Cuyamaca State Park, followed by our overnight adventures in Mount Laguna.
- In smaller
groups we hike and mountain bike some of the most spectacular back-country in San
- Our experienced staff provide opportunities for their campers to learn about the environment along the trail.
- Each evening we set up camp, prepare
dinner and share stories, memories and great food around the campfire.
- On Thursday afternoon, we return to Camp Marston for debrief, awards and our Candle Light Ceremony.
- The week leads to strong friendships and life-long