Reach new heights this at camp summer!
- « SUMMER CAMP
- EXPLORERS GRADES 2-5
- CHALLENGERS GRADES 6-8
- MOUNTAINEERS GRADES 9-11
- LIT AND CA'S GRADE 10-11
- SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- EVENING ACTIVITIES
- DATES, RATES, FORMS
- MARSTON PARENTS
- CAMPER PHOTOS
Ages 13-16 Grades 9-11
- The Mountaineers program is the perfect introduction to the out of doors for young people.
- The Mountaineers spend only two nights on main camp property. The majority of the Mountaineers time is spent in some of the most beautiful wilderness areas in the County.
- We start each week at Camp Marston’s Mountaineer Village, with team building, swimming and character based discussions around the campfire.
- On Monday we board the camp bus for our climbing trip to Stonewall Peak in the Cuyamaca State Park, followed by our overnight adventures in Mount Laguna.
- In smaller groups we hike and mountain bike some of the most spectacular back-country in San Diego County.
- Our experienced staff provide opportunities for their campers to learn about the environment along the trail.
- Each evening we set up camp, prepare dinner and share stories, memories and great food around the campfire.
- On Thursday afternoon, we return to Camp Marston for debrief, awards and our Candle Light Ceremony.
- The week leads to strong friendships and life-long memories.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site