Reach new heights this at camp summer!
- « SUMMER CAMP
- EXPLORERS GRADES 2-5
- CHALLENGERS GRADES 6-8
- MOUNTAINEERS GRADES 9-11
- LIT AND CA'S GRADE 10-11
- SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- EVENING ACTIVITIES
- DATES, RATES, FORMS
- MARSTON PARENTS
- CAMPER PHOTOS
Ages 11-13 Grades 6-8
- The Challenger village is designed to give campers more independence and decision making opportunities, while being guided by our trained staff.
- On opening night Campers are presented with 15-20 activity choices ranging from Drama and Arts and Crafts to Football and Archery.
- Campers submit 8 preferences and then are assigned four of their favorites (everyone gets #1 choice!)
- Wednesday morning is spent in an all-camp activity
we call "Color
Chaos"! (see photos)
- We organize our afternoons to be more relaxed. Campers can choose their activities during structured "Pick Your Pleasure (PYP)" time.
- Evening programs include traditional campfires, skit-nights and themed all camp events.
- Our camp week ends with a special candle light ceremony on Thursday night and a family BBQ on Friday afternoon.
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site