Ages 11-13 Grades 6-8
- The Challenger village is designed to give campers more independence and decision making opportunities, while being guided by our trained staff.
- On opening night Campers are presented with 15-20 activity choices ranging from Drama and Arts and Crafts to Football and Archery.
- Campers submit 8 preferences and then are assigned four of their favorites (everyone gets #1 choice!)
- Wednesday morning is spent in an all-camp activity
we call "Color
Chaos"! (see photos)
- We organize our afternoons to be more relaxed. Campers can choose their activities during structured "Pick Your Pleasure (PYP)" time.
programs include traditional campfires, skit-nights and themed all camp events.
- Our camp week ends with a special candle light ceremony on Thursday night and a family BBQ on Friday afternoon.