- « MARSTON
- EXPLORERS GRADES 2-5
- CHALLENGERS GRADES 6-8
- MOUNTAINEERS GRADES 9-11
- LIT AND CA'S GRADE 10-11
- SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- EVENING ACTIVITIES
- DATES, RATES, FORMS
- MARSTON PARENTS
- CAMPER PHOTOS
It's your Turn...
YMCA CAMP MARSTON
- Summer Camp
FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS | Grades 5-11
We are San Diego's best known summer camp celebrating 92 years of overnight camping.
Our summer programs all focus on our 4 Core Values:
Three age-specific “Villages” designed to address the developmental needs of children and teens:
- Explorers (Grades 2-5)- Providing a safe and comfortable first step.
- Challengers (Grades 6-8)- Focusing on skills and achievement.
- Mountaineers (Grades 9-11)- Teens embark on memorable outdoor adventures
With a wide variety of safe, fun and engaging activities YMCA Camp Marston is the ultimate summer camp for Children and Teens in grades 5-11.
Marston Forms & Guides
- Dates, Rates, Forms
- Parent Information
- Teen Leadership: LIT & CA (ages 15-17)
- Weekly Themes | Summer Camp 2017
- Camper housing
- Sign Up
- Directions to camp
- Food Service and Meal information
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site