Watermen, entering grades 7-8
most energetic campers enjoy a true outdoor adventure with a focus on building skills and self-confidence.
Build friendship as a part of cookout, day at the bay, and a sunset surf! Check out this action packed week! Schedule
Key Info for Watermen:
- Watermen Village is Solar-powered with rustic cabin-tents, a central gazebo, and its' own campfire ring... very cool!
- Activities are co-ed to build a sense of community and belonging
- Ocean and land activities encourage water safety, skill, and confidence.
- Trained staff build adventure in a safe and supportive environment.
- Camping skills include outdoor cooking, team-building, a day trip, and responsibility as part of a community
- Nutritious meals with fruit and
breakfast, a salad bar at lunch and dinner.
- Fun evening programs like campfires, skits, and evening surf
- Bedtime routines include cabin responsibilities, reflection, and recognition
stay in the cabins overnight,
the campers are always with an adult