Mariners, entering grades 3-6
We welcome our youngest campers into
a supportive environment that builds confidence and independence.
Cabin groups work
together on friendship,
discovery, and new outdoor activities.
Water safety and aquatic skills meet S'mores in our youngest village. Check out what a fun-filled day looks like! Schedule
The Inside Scoop on Mariners:
- A separate village and bathhouse for our youngest campers
- Cabin groups stay together for activities to build a comfortable routine and sense of belonging
- Trained staff promote a safe and supportive environment
- Built in support time for rest, getting ready, applying sunscreen, and the many things young people need help with
- Nutritious meals with fruit and cereal at breakfast, a salad bar at lunch and dinner
- Fun evening programs like campfires, skits, and scavenger hunts
- Bedtime routines include brushing teeth (yes we'll make sure...!), a quiet story or activity, and time to share thoughts and adventures from the day.
- Staff stay in the cabins overnight, the campers are always with an adult