entering grades 9-11
Our popular teen program is saturated with choice, adventure, and plenty of ocean time.This is the perfect balance of fun activities and time to relax and meet new friends in a great beach setting!
We combine traditional YMCA values with a schedule that our teens love in a place where everyone is welcome.
What Teens Want to Know...
Our most popular program. Perfect if you want to meet people, have fun, and play hard!
Week Program -
Sessions 2/3, 4/5, 6/7, 8/9
- A healthy mix of cabin group and co-ed activities build friendships and a sense of community
- Skill development in surfing, body boarding, kayaking, crafts, sailing, and team-building
- Activity choices include ocean kayaking, skating, climbing, archery, and extra water time!
- Experienced Staff with advanced skills
- Each cabin group goes on a beach-cruiser bike excursion to Coronado and everyone goes on day trips to the bay and a popular local beach.
- A 4-day, 3-night camping trip to San Onofre State Beach is the perfect mix of waves and camping skills adventure
- Be part of a community of friends, surf, and fun in the sun!
One Week Program* -
Great for teens that are new to the ocean, or only have one week available.
Sessions 1, 8, 9
*The overnight trip and bike trip are not offered during the one-week program.