Outdoor Adventures - Great Memories - New Friends - Lots of Fun
- « SIGN-UP
- CABIN MATE REQUESTS
- DATES, RATES, & FORMS
- ONLINE BROCHURE
- ONLINE FAQ
- PAY BALANCE DUE
- REFUND POLICY
- WAITING LISTS
- WHY 3 PRICES?
cabin Mate Requests
Attending any of our three camps with a buddy or two can really make the experience even more memorable. Here are a couple of things to remember when requesting buddies at camp:
- Buddies should be close in age 12-18 months apart
- Buddies should be requested by both parties
- Coed buddy requests cannot be accommodated
- Buddy requests cannot be granted for children in different programs. Program villages are located apart from one another.
- To ensure cabin unity buddy groups should be 4 or less.
- Spend time with your child to evaluate which friends will make good buddies and which friends they may need a short break from
- Please contact the Summer Director at your camp if you have specific questions or requests.
Contact: Nat at Camp Surf
Contact: Simon at Camp Marston, or Shawn at Raintree Ranch
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site