cabin Mate Requests
Attending any of our three camps with a buddy or two can really make the experience even more memorable. Here are a couple of things to remember when requesting buddies at camp:
- Buddies should be close in age 12-18 months apart
- Buddies should be requested by both parties
- Coed buddy requests cannot be accommodated
- Buddy requests cannot be granted for children in different programs. Program villages are located apart from one another.
- To ensure cabin unity buddy groups should be 4 or less.
- Spend time with your child to evaluate which friends will make good buddies and which friends they may need a short break from
- Please contact the Summer Director at your camp if you have specific questions or requests.
Contact: Nat at Camp Surf
Contact: Simon at Camp Marston, or Shawn at Raintree Ranch