Outdoor education at Camp Marston
Outdoor Education, also known as School Camp, provides overnight environmental education experiences to 5th and 6th grade students.
- Hands-on experiential outdoor science classes
- Curriculum aligned with the Common Core State Standards, Next Generation Science Standards,and California's Education and the Environment Initiative
- High energy activities in group dynamics, personal challenge and evening programs
- Strong Character Development program woven through the experience
- Serving over 6,000 students and 95 schools each year September through June
- High quality staff providing instruction and supervision
- Delicious and nutritious food served family style to promote conversation and community
- Contact our Outdoor Education Director Ryan James to find out more info: 760-765-0642 ext 16002
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site