YMCA Family Camps
- Family Camping has been a part of YMCA Camp Marston and Raintree Ranch for over 25 years.
- Many families have made family camping at YMCA Camp Marston and Raintree ranch a family tradition.
Families can choose from these Family Camp opportunities:
- Autism Family Camp - YMCA Camp Marston has partnered with the Autism Society of San Diego to offer two weekends of Family Camp to the Autism Community. (See more details)
- Labor Day Family Camp - send summer off with a bang with a weekend at camp. Summer camp for the whole family September 2-4, 2016 (see more details)
Halloween Family Camp - complete with trick or treating and a Halloween Carnival October 28-30, 2016
- Thanksgiving Family Camp - complete with a Thanksgiving feast - but we do the cooking and the dishes! November 23-25, 2016
- Mothers Day Family Camp - with Mothers day brunch May 12-14, 2017 Join us for a Mum's day brunch and a whole lot of fun!!
- Memorial Day Family Camp - May 26-28, 2017 - Book now as space is limited for this pre-summer family camp!!
Family Camp Registration
Here's what they say about our family camps:
"My kids have a great time. They want to stay longer!"
"The food is healthy and it feels great to be a kid again"
"There was staff everywhere. I looked! And they all did a great job"
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site