Help us provide life-changing outdoor experiences
Make a difference in your community
Be a part of changing the lives of others by volunteers today. Positions include:
- Weekend Program Staff
- Summer Healthcare Support
- Building and Maintenance
- Office and Administration
- Events and Fundraisers
Camp Marston in Julian- 760.765.0642
Camp Surf in Imperial Beach- 619.423.5850
Extra stuff lying around?
Your un-used stuff could be our treasure!
Contributions of items from your home or workplace can be helpful to our Y-Camps.
If you have items you believe may be useful, please call 760.765.0642 or Click Here to email camp.
Items especially useful at all camps:
- Costumes & props
- Basketballs, volleyballs, soccer balls, sporting equipment
- Canoes, paddles, vest-style life-jackets
- Yarn, crafts supplies
- Ping-pong or Foosball tables
- Tents, backpacks
- Mountain bikes (good quality)
- Camping Equipment
- Wetsuits (good condition)
- Skateboards, padding, helmets
- Camping equipment, tents
At Raintree Ranch:
- Saddles, blankets, bridles, halters
- Shovels, rakes
- Books & resources about horses
- Western theme decorations
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site