Help us provide life-changing outdoor experiences
On occasion, an individual may wish to direct their gift toward a specific improvement or major equipment purchase in support of our YMCA.
Camp fees cover the costs of operating our camps (food, staffing, utilities, supplies). But little funding is left to make those important (and fun) improvements.
Camp staff are always dreaming of projects that will make camp better for the campers. When a donor designates a project, 100% of their gift applies to the purchase and/or construction!
Our project list is continually being updated, and spans the gamut from $500 - $100,000. Click on the camp of your interest to catch our vision.
Here are few examples of Project Sponsorship over recent years.
- The fantastic Archery Range at Marston
- Waterman Village cabins and platform tents at Surf
- New Conestoga Wagon at Raintree
- All new bunks, mattresses, and flooring at Raintree Ranch house
- New entrance, palm trees, paving, landscaping at Surf
- Refurbishment of Gilmore Dining Hall at Marston
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site