On occasion, an individual may wish to direct their gift toward a specific improvement or major equipment purchase in support of our YMCA.
Camp fees cover the costs of operating our camps (food, staffing, utilities, supplies). But little funding is left to make those important (and fun) improvements.
Camp staff are always dreaming of projects that will make camp better for the campers. When a donor designates a project, 100% of their gift applies to the purchase and/or construction!
Our project list is continually being updated, and spans the gamut from $500 - $100,000. Click on the camp of your interest to catch our vision.
Here are few examples of Project Sponsorship over recent years.
- The fantastic Archery Range at Marston
- Waterman Village cabins and platform tents at Surf
- New Conestoga Wagon at Raintree
- All new bunks, mattresses, and flooring at Raintree Ranch house
- New entrance, palm trees, paving, landscaping at Surf
- Refurbishment of Gilmore Dining Hall at Marston