- « RAINTREE
- SUMMER CAMP
- GROUP RENTALS & RETREATS
- OUTDOOR EDUCATION
- RAINTREE FACILITIES
- RAINTREE PARENTS
- DIRECTIONS TO RAINTREE
A great venue to host your small group or school visit(Map of Raintree/Marston)
The Ranch House (downstairs layout, upstairs layout)
- Our living room is a real favorite,
- We have comfortable furniture and large
- Dining is indoors during colder months (capacity 50).
- During warmer months, Raintree guests enjoy dining outdoors in our cozy courtyard.
- 6 separate bedrooms to accommodate 44 people
- Indoor restrooms/showers
The Bunkhouse (layout)
- It sleeps 80, is divided into four sleeping rooms and includes indoor bathrooms.
- A carpeted group meeting space for around 40 adults or 80 kids is available above the horse barn.
- Small basketball court, Ga Ga pit, ping pong, outdoor fire rings, and outdoor stage with seating.
- Just a 10 minute hike down to Marston gives you access to activities of canoeing, climbing tower, archery and marksmanship.
- Overall, Raintree provides a
smaller quieter experience in the fall, winter & spring
- When Summer Camp comes, 40 horses arrive, transforming Raintree Ranch into one of the finest horse camps anywhere!
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site