YMCA Camp Marston Facilities
At YMCA Camp Marston we can accommodate groups from 20 to 240 people for a wonderful weekend, or Outdoor Education experience. (Map of Camp Marston and Raintree Ranch)
We offer a first rate camping experience for all ages
- Each lodge has four bedrooms which sleep up to six people.
- A nice sized Community room complete with couches, tables and a wood-stove.
- A Men's and Women's bathroom and showers just down the hall
- Carpeted floors and comfortable bunks make you want to stay for a long, long time!
- Our food service staff prides themselves with having the best food around.
- Meals are served hot three times a day.
- A fresh salad bar is offered at Lunch and Dinner.
- At breakfast, in addition to our hot entree, there is a cereal and fresh fruit bar.
- Milk, juice and water are available at every meal
- Camp Marston has a wide range of activities! canoeing on Lake Jessop, miles of hiking trails, the archery range, and air-rifles.
- You can also test your climbing skills on our bouldering wall and 40-foot climbing tower.
- There are two fields for sports or gathering as a group. Disc golf, or panning for gold can round out your day.
Holmes Lodges is our large indoor meeting space that can be reserved by large groups during the booking. The space includes chairs, stage, indoor fireplace and small speaker/sound system. Other small indoor meeting spaces available for smaller groups.
Indoor Spaces/ActivitiesDue to mountain elevation we do have some rainy/snowy weekends. Activities such as Archery and our Marksmanship range are covered areas that can continue to operate with precipitation, whereas we generally have indoor alternatives to Canoeing or Climbing Tower. These could include crafts, bingo, indoor movie on the big screen and s'more making.
We also have a large indoor space in the lower section of Holmes lodge that serves as a recreation room: billiards, ping pong, board games, books, indoor fireplace and couches/chairs to relax.