Camp Marston WEekend Employment (Sep-June)
- Located in Julian, CA (about 1.5 hours from San Diego) - room and board provided for the weekend if needed.
- Work with weekend guests (adults, youth and teens) teaching and leading activities, running evening programs and assisting with check-in and dining hall management.
What will I be doing?
- Day time programs: Climbing Tower, Archery, Marsksmanship (BB's), Canoeing, Crafts, Slingshot range, or Nature Hike
- Evening Programs: Night Hike, Sing-a-long, Campfires/Skits
- Other duties: Assisting with Check-in of guests, housekeeping, and dining hall clean up station.
What is the work schedule?
- Friday evenings starting about 4pm, All day Saturday and evening programs, Sundays until end of cleaning (usually around 3:30pm)
- Experience working with youth/teaching
- Familiarity with summer camp programs is preferred.
- Staying at camp overnight not required, but must be available to work evenings.
- Obtain CPR and First Aid certification within 30 days of employment
- In addition to a daily salary starting at $52/day, room and board is provided at camp for the weekend. Housing is shared with other weekend staff. Meals include Friday dinner through Sunday lunch at no charge.
How do I apply?
- if positions are available, you will find job description and apply on our Y Camp careers
- Questions contact: Laura Pauli Groups Program Director, email@example.com, 760-765-0642 ext 103
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site