- The YMCA of San Diego County was selected as one of the best places to work in San Diego.
- YMCA Resident Camping offers you the opportunity to live and grow in a wonderful environment. We pride ourselves on living by the four core values of the YMCA - Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
- There is a wide variety of opportunities available to you in each of our three distinct operations. Living and working with young people from around the world you will learn about different cultures and experience what it is like to impact the life of a child.
- We have seasonal and full time opportunities available. Come be a part of our camping community!
- If you are interested in applying, please apply online or stop by our facility and pick up an application at the Front Desk.
Volunteers in the community greatly support the YMCA. Volunteers play an active role on the Board of Management, in committees and fundraising, service projects, special events, working around camp and with children.
- Your involvement as a volunteer is greatly appreciated and is an integral part in the success of all our great programs and events!
- If you are interested in becoming a YMCA Volunteer stop by our facility and pick up a volunteer application at the Front Desk.
Employment & Volunteer
- Annual Support Campaign
- Service projects
- Community Service (40 hours minimum)
For more information on volunteering please contact Esther McKee at 619-423-5850 or email