We've been providing quality outdoor adventures through YMCA Overnight Camping in San Diego County since 1921.
YMCA Camps Marston, Surf, and Raintree Ranch
Teen weekend Reunion | 2017
For teens that attended our camps in 2016 & those signed up for Summer 2017
March 25-26 at Raintree Ranch
- Open to Camp Surf, Raintree or Marston teen campers registered or soon to be registered for our Programs in 2017. (Entering 10th-12th grade)
- $25 for the 1- night retreat. Includes
meals, lodging, activities and supervision by camp staff overnight at YMCA Raintree Ranch in Julian. Transportation is an additional $10.
- Leadership Activities, team building, preparing for a successful summer, meet friends, and community service to camp
- Check-In -- 9:30-10am Saturday, March 25.
Check-Out -- 11am Sunday, March 26.
- Questions? For Marston/Raintree/Surf contact Tera Miller, email@example.com or call 760-765-0642 ext. 16004
Copyright © 2017 YMCA of San Diego County. All rights reserved.
The YMCA of San Diego County is dedicated to improving the quality of human life and to helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of the spirit, mind and body.
YMCA Overnight Camping | 4761 Pine Hills Rd., Julian, CA 92036 | 760.765.0642 | Corporate Site