Volunteer at the Y
Volunteers in the community greatly support the YMCA. Volunteers play an active role on the Board of Management, in committees and fundraising, as coaches, referees, literacy tutors and office support.
How to apply
Becoming a volunteer is easy! To get started, simply click the button below and follow the following steps:
- Set a username and password.
- Select the areas you are interested in volunteering in.
- Select the YMCA location you are interested in volunteering in.
- Complete the online volunteer application.
- Your application will be directly send to the YMCA Branch/location you designated. A volunteer coordinator will personally contact you to discuss your application.
Your involvement as a volunteer is greatly appreciated and is an integral part in the success of all our great programs and events!
Events/Areas You Can Volunteer
- Literacy Tutor
- Special Events
- Christmas Toys 4 Tots
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sports Coach
- Team Mom