YMCA of the USA Employee Resource Groups
The Y believes our employees and volunteers are our most valuable assets in our quest to strengthen the foundations of communities. In order to emphasize our commitment to a diverse and inclusive environment, we offer our employees and volunteers the opportunity to participate in a variety of resource groups. These employee-led groups provide a space for people to network, mentor one another, share their knowledge and experiences, participate in personal and professional development, enhance their leadership skills, inform strategic decisions, and provide consultation when needed.
The Y currently has six Employee Resource Groups:
- African-American Resource Network (AARN)
- Asian Leadership Network (ALN)
- Emerging Leaders Resource Network (ELRN)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Resource Network (GLBTRN)
- Hispanic/Latino Leadership Network (HLLN)
- Women's Leadership Resource Network (WLRN)
For more information regarding global outreach, please contact Cristina Ballesteros, Association Director – Diversity, Inclusion & Recruitment, at [email protected]
or (858) 292-9622.